Pinterest Cake Pops Recipe
Prep Time: 5-10 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins.
What you Need:
- Red Velvet Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cups of Milk
- 2 containers of Philadelphia Cream Cheese – 1 chocolate and 1 regular
- Lollipop sticks
- Chocolate wafers
- Mixing bowl
- Baking Dish
- Butter Knife
How to Make:
1. Mix the Cake Mix according to the instructions found on the box except substitute the water for milk. (I don’t have a mixer so I use my blender to mix my cake mix!)
2. Let it cool and then crumble finely. Place into a big bowl.
3. Add both tubs of Philadelphia cream cheese. Mesh together with your hand until fully mixed.
4. Add the mixture to the baking pan and place it into the freezer for 20 mins.
5. Cut the cake into squares. Pull out eat square and mold as you want them
6. Warm up the chocolate wafers.
7. Put a Lollipop stick in the chocolate and place into the middle of the cake squares.
8. Place these in the freezer for 20 mins.
9. Warm up the red chocolate again and dip the cake squares until fully covered. Use the butter knife to make it smooth and touch ups.
10. Add them to a dripper until they dry.
11. Take the white frosting and add the P for Pinterest.
You are all done. Enjoy!
Thanks to rosannapansino.com
Topic: Pinterest Cake Pops Recipe